On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 7:23 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.bars...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>>   <https://w3c.github.io/FileAPI/TR.html>
>>
>> Note that this version appears to be based off the <Overview-FAWD.xml>
>> file in the CVS repo, which hasn't been touched in 5 years.  The file
>> <Overview-FA.xml> is much more recent and appears to be what the
>> current file at <http://www.w3.org/TR/FileAPI/> is based on (note the
>> relative positions of the FileList and Blob sections - in
>> Overview-FA.xml and the current TR, FileList comes first).  I suspect,
>> then, that the file you're referencing is out-of-date and shouldn't be
>> used.
>

> I didn't use either of those files but Overview.html, as directed by Arun.
>
> (He told me he stopped editing the Overview-FA.xml file some type ago).

Oh god, you're right, it looks like Arun has been directly editting
the generated HTML since Jan 2013.  Confusingly, there's a single
commit to Overview-FA.xml in Nov 2014 which just updates the
Prev/Current links in the header; the immediately preceding commit is
from Jan 2013, though, while Overview.html has been editted repeatedly
in that span.

Ugh, working with the XML was a lot easier.  Darn.

Arun, buddy, I'm sorry you had to go through the pain of directly
editting generated HTML.

~TJ