From: Elliott Sprehn
Sent: Monday, May 18, 21:03
Subject: Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?
To: Justin Fagnani
Cc: Philip Walton, Domenic Denicola, Daniel Freedman, Dimitri Glazkov, Scott
Miles, Ryosuke Niwa, Edward O'Connor, Anne van Kesteren, Travis Leithead,
Maciej Stachowiak, Arron Eicholz, Alex Russell, public-webapps

I'd like this API to stay simple for v1 and support only named slots and not
tag names. I believe we can explain what <details> does with the imperative API
in v2.

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Justin Fagnani