Thanks very much for your feedback Maciej! I know we'll be talking a lot more
tomorrow, but one point in particular confused me:

From: Maciej Stachowiak [mailto:m...@apple.com]

> 4. Specifically, we don't really like the "Optional Upgrades, Optional
> Constructors" proposal (seems like it's the worst of both worlds in terms of
> complexity and weirdness) or the "Parser-Created Classes" proposal (not clear
> how this even solves the problem).

Specifically with regard to the latter, what is unclear about how it solves the
problem? It completely gets rid of upgrades, which I thought you would be in
favor of.

The former is, as you noted, a compromise solution, that brings in the best of
both worlds (from some perspectives) and the worst of them (from others).