Hi,

it appears that there are some people may not be able to attend a meeting on the 29th - although Apple has generously offered to host that day.

Is there anyone who would only be able to attend if we moved the meeting to the 25th? Conversely, would that shift cause problems for anyone (e.g. bought inflexible tickets, another clash, …)

By default, we won't move the meeting, but if there are a number of people affected and it makes sense, we could do so. If so, I'd like to make that decision early next week.

cheers

Chaals

 cha...@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com