Dear all,

as you probably know, the W3C will hold its Technical Plenary meeting this year in Lisbon, September 19-23.

Rather than meet for several days in plenary, with an hour or two for any given topic we are considering an approach that gives more focused time to a few important areas of work.

We propose people ask for time to work on a particular area, for example "a day for editing and UI events", or "2 hours for File APIs".

If there are other topics you don't want to clash with, e.g. because of significant overlap, please say so.

We will have to reserve the physical spaces by the end of March, which means while we might be able to shuffle individual meetings a bit, we need to know pretty soon what sort of meetings we should be trying to accommodate.

We anticipate having a plenary session as some part of the final day, which will mostly be a quick wrap on what happened for each group that met, and a quick run-down of all the other work we have - much as webapps has traditionally done at the *start* of its TPAC meetings in the past.

As well as feedback on what meetings you think you will need, we of course appreciate feedback on the plan itself.

cheers

Chaals, for the chairs

 cha...@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com