Hello WP,

Instead of asking the whole WG to meet on all four meeting days at TPAC, we had requests from editors and other active contributors to focus each day on a different area of work [1].

Monday - Web Components
Tuesday - Service Workers
Thursday - Editing TF and Selection API
Friday - HTML, IndexedDB, Directory Upload, HTML and WP general business.

We are starting to receive requests from other WGs to meet with the relevant people within WPWG [2]. It would help enormously if we knew what availability each WP group has for such meetings.

If each group within WP can add agenda items to the relevant meeting page (either by PR or by letting me know), that would be much appreciated. Thanks already to the IndexedDB editors for doing this!

Léonie.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/Meetings.md
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2016JulSep/0027.html