From: Public [mailto:public-boun...@cabforum.org] On Behalf Of Matthias Merkel
via Public
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 1:18 AM
To: public@cabforum.org
Subject: [cabfpub] Revocation as a domain owner

When trying to get a cPanel certificate revoked yesterday I noticed an issue
with the baseline requirements. Basically Comodo (which manages the cPanel CA)
told me that they would not revoke the certificate because we did not order it
and we should contact cPanel for support.

I can't propose a ballot as I'm not a CAB member but adding the requirement of
having to revoke certificates on the domain owner's request should probably be
considered.