From: Public [mailto:public-boun...@cabforum.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Sleevi via
Public
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 3:57 PM
To: Tim Hollebeek <tim.holleb...@digicert.com>; CA/Browser Forum Public
Discussion List <public@cabforum.org>
Subject: Re: [cabfpub] CABLint

There's been several duplicate names

Are you talking about the 'cablint' portion of the AWSLabs certlint -
https://github.com/awslabs/certlint ? That is what is referred to as 'cablint'
on crt.sh

Not to be confused with the GlobalSign certlint (
https://github.com/globalsign/certlint )

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Tim Hollebeek via Public