Yes, it’s definitely going to be a long multi-year process, but as long as
people work together and participate constructively, I am confident we can get
it done.  The most important thing is that we’ve started this effort and taken
the first few steps.  Now we just need to keep going.

-Tim

It seems that we all agree that "BRs for S/MIME 1.0" is the first deliverable
of this WG, so let's charter it with that clear mission in mind. This is almost
certainly a multi-year task, after which a recharter in line with the practice
of other SDOs will be entirely reasonable.