Hi Wayne,

Have you considered adding language to address what happens if the domain
registration is sold or transferred to other person/org? I am thinking of the
scenario where a person buys a domain name and would like the previously issues
certificates (which are still time valid) revoked.

Another question I have is related to the the wording “in writing”. Is that
defined somewhere?
From the ballot text:
The CA SHALL revoke a Certificate within 24 hours if:
1. The Subscriber requests in writing that the CA revoke the Certificate;

Regards,
Curt