On 2019-09-11 6:40 μ.μ., Ryan Sleevi via Public wrote:

    I also feel a bit offended by your expression that I am "committed
    to avoiding changes to the Bylaws". I would very much like to make
    this a Bylaws update but I respect the majority's opinion not to
    make small changes to Bylaws.

It's unclear why offense was received, but it was certainly not intended. You made it clear in your earlier message that you believe this should be in the Bylaws and you are intentionally not placing it in the Bylaws. That seems a very clear, intentional choice, especially in light of past discussion why it should be in the Bylaws, not do it.

I hope you understand that wanting to do one thing (propose this simple change in the Bylaws) but not doing it because the majority asked for it (as I explained, the majority doesn't like small changes to Bylaws because it involves a lot of legal reviews, etc), doesn't mean that I am "*committed *to avoid changes to the Bylaws". In any case, thanks for clarifying that it was not intended.

You provided a very detailed response that captures the topic very well. I will carefully review and consider how we can approach this in the best way.

Dimitris.