On 2020-05-21 5:32 μ.μ., Doug Beattie via Public wrote:

Jos,

The mail archive links are not working.  Are they somewhere else now?

This page: https://cabforum.org/email-lists/

Hi Doug, I noticed it this morning when sending the draft minutes for the latest meeting. I already contacted the GoDaddy admins.

Here is the link to the archive that points to the old site.

 * http://oldportal.cabforum.org/pipermail/validation

Please note that regardless of the name (oldportal), it takes you to the mailing list processor. Of course this is a workaround until the problem is fixed.

Thanks,
Dimitris.