Thanks Dimitris,

I'd like to thank the Forum for approving this important work.  DigiCert is of
course excited to have the opportunity to participate in the Definitions and
Glossary Working Group, and is declaring its intent to participate.

I'd like to encourage all members who are interested to also declare their
participation in what I hope is an efficient and productive working group,
and I'll start working with the other Tim to get all the infrastructure so we
can start getting to work.

-Tim