Can anyone think of any reason why, if the Foundation gets a notice of a
BLP defamation or libel issue before it has been discussed beyond the
subject's article's talk page, that they wouldn't want to send a summary of
the issue by email to ORTS asking a volunteer to raise the issue on WP:BLPN
or the specific project(s) corresponding noticeboards? Would this not in
many cases lead to earlier resolutions, better information for the
Foundation in deciding on a response, and fewer overall BLP issues?

Thank you for your kind consideration of this proposal.

Sorry I don't have any copyright ideas beyond what I proposed in July.

Sincerely,
Jim Salsman