Hello everybody

As promised, we're writing again with more details for our public policy
meetup at Wikimania later this week:
it will take place on Sat 8/12 from 12:30 to 2 p.m. in *room #722 on the
7th floor* of the conference hotel.

Everybody's welcome and we're looking forward to seeing you soon.

Best,
Dimi (Free Knowledge Advocacy Group EU)
Jan (Wikimedia Foundation)