I propose that we remove fields from the docstrings of our models with
serializers and exclusively use the help_text of the serializers.

Reasons:
1. docstrings and help_text contain identical information.
2. help_text will become documentation, so we have to use it.
3. For master/detail models and serializers, fields are inherited so each
plugin awkwardly duplicates the fields into their docstrings. That is a lot
of duplication! Since serializers are inherited, help_text is inherited
too, and we can keep our docs/comments DRY and up to date.

I have done this for importers in this PR:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3117