On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Dennis Kliban <dkli...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Distributors are only used for exporting Publications out of Pulp.
>
> Distributions make Publications available to consume via http(s) at
> /content/relative/path/of/distribution/. Each Publication can be
> associated with any number of Distributions.

You lost me a bit here getting into distributions. I think I want to be
able to export the same repository to two separate published locations.

Say I have a repository A. I want to make repository A available at the
following paths:

https://myserver/pulp/repos/Acme/Dev/Version_2/
https://myserver/pulp/repos/Acme/Test/Version_2/

Is that possible in the design?

> The names are very similar, but perform different function. Perhaps
> Distributors should be called Exporters instead.

For me, either naming scheme works though perhaps for most exporters might
click easier.

> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 2:35 PM, Eric Helms <ehe...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Will Pulp 3 support multiple distributors on a single repository? Could
>> I, for example, attach the yum distributor multiple times but with a
>> different output path to publish the same repository at different locations?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Eric
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Dennis Kliban <dkli...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've updated the MVP use cases for the Distributors. The diff is
>>> here[0]. I removed the use case of a distributor exporting a Repository
>>> Version. The idea is to give users a single way to export repository