Regarding the plugin repos, last year we talked about plugins being
completely autonomous (aside from abiding by our Code of Conduct). Wouldn’t
setting the required checks for projects like pulp_file, pulp_python,
pulp_deb, etc violate this autonomy? In other words, shouldn’t we let
plugin teams decide their own policy and what checks to enable?

David