On 02/12/2018 03:01 PM, Dennis Kliban wrote:
+1 to created and +1 to updated.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 3:52 PM, David Davis < <>> wrote:

    +1. Also, wondering if we should add a Model.last_updated field as

    On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Jeff Ortel <
    <>> wrote:

        A few of our models have a field:

        created = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)

        To support ordering needed by a FilePlugin use case, I'm
        planning to add Content.created as it seems generally useful
        and I believe will be needed by most plugins.  This raises a
        more general question: should we add Model.created instead?
        Knowing when most things get created seems generally useful.
        For example, knowing when an artifact got created tells uses
        when it got downloaded.  Things like that.

        Pulp-dev mailing list <>

    Pulp-dev mailing list <>

Pulp-dev mailing list