Howdy,

The simple question is there any nomenclature used when referring to a Pulp
server and another Pulp server that syncs from the previous one?

The background behind this question is as follows. Pulp at a time had the
concept of masters and nodes. With the removal of the official node-concept
and code, we still have references to Pulp "nodes" in our code base. If
there is newer nomenclature for the case of having a Pulp master that other
Pulp instances sync from I'd like to adopt that to help with parity across
communities.

I should also ask if "Pulp master" is correct as well.

Thanks,
Eric