On 04/10/2018 11:28 AM, Brian Bouterse wrote:
OK so to bring it back to how to manage this in Redmine. We've been talking about 'Tags' and I've read a some +1s for their use to track these things and no -1s. I want to identify I think it would be better to use the 'Category' built-in field of Redmine. Tags can be multi-selcted, but I don't think a single issue will need to be a CLI and an Installer and a $other_tag all at once (multi-selected). Categories are a single selection which seems more appropriate. We also make little use of them today and they are built into all Issues redmine has.

+1

Should I make a Categories for 'Ansible Installer', 'CLI' and 'Migration Tool' in the Pulp project on Redmine?

Other suggestions and ideas are welcome.