On 04/10/2018 01:04 PM, Brian Bouterse wrote:
These are good problem statements. I didn't understand all of the aspects of it, so I put some inline questions.

My overall question is: are these related problems? To share my answer to this, I believe the first two problems are related and the third is separate. The classic divide and conquor approach we could use here is to confirm that the problems are unrelated and focus on resolving one of them first.

Agreed.