The CLI team has identified a set of user stories that we think we should
try to accomplish for the MVP. These would be the minimum set of
requirements for the MVP CLI.

- As a user, I have a set of CLI commands that match the REST API for my
Pulp server
  - I have parameters for each command that correspond to API resource
parameters
  - I also have a CLI filter for every API resource filter
  - I have CLI commands for core and installed plugins
  - CLI commands for plugins that aren’t installed don’t show up
- As a user, I can configure a file with the Pulp API URI, username,
password
- As a user, I can view all results even if they are paginated
- As a user, I can view a help screen with help text from the API schema

Also, we’re investigating an autocomplete story. We might get it for free
with some of the tools we’re using, and it might be worth supporting from
the start rather then trying to retrofit something later:

- As user, I have autocompletion for all commands.

We’ve also identified stories that we’re were thinking of not handling with
the MVP:

- As a user I can see progress for async tasks and when they complete.
- As a user, I have CLI enabled "workflows" (ie commands that hit multiple
API endpoints) for pulpcore and plugins

Lastly, the issue around how to identify objects from the cli
(href/UUID/name/etc) is still an ongoing discussion that involves the
bindings as well. We plan to add a user story later for that.

David