Thanks for reaching out to Github. I noticed this issue too. I wonder if
copying our Code of Conduct to CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md would fix the problem.
I’m not sure what sort of check they’re using but I guess we can try it and
find out. Personally though, I am not sure what the tool detecting our code
of conduct buys us so I’m leaning towards option A.

David