Pulp 3:

   -

   3.3.0 release is on the way (various issues along the way which didn’t
   let to release earlier)
   -

   Focus on bug fixes and tests
   -

   Features
   -

      Lubos started on mirrorlist support
      -

         https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6225
         -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5356
      -

         Feedback is needed

   -

   Tests
   -

      Advisory tests
      -

      Plan to do some coverage report experiments
      -

   Need to move QueryModelResource to the plugin API
   -

https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/blob/master/pulpcore/app/modelresource.py#L12
      -

      Will break plugins (ie pulp_file and pulp_rpm) when pulpcore 3.4
      releases since they are importing it from pulpcore.app
      -

      Our proposal: import it into the plugin API but leave it in core. ove
      it in a future release (3.5+).
      - Plugins get pinned to pulpcore<3.4 on release so we can just move
         the model to the plugin api.
      -

   Validating content in Stages
   -

      Validate content in the first stage? Should be ok for RPM
      -

      Follow up on pulp-dev mailing list to discuss with other plugins
      -

   pulp_rpm_prerequisites release process: Where to document?
   -

      Either add to main pulpcore (which describes plugins generically)
      doc, or create a separate doc prereqs roles.

Pulp 2:

   -

   ttereshc tries to finish today
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6354
      -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6355
      -

   next is applicability issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6387

Open PRs:

   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pulls

Triage:

   -

   Un-triaged bugs https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues?query_id=30
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6519
      -

         Needs to be resolved this or next sprint (3 weeks till Katello
         release)
         -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6476
      -

         Needs to be tested with real S3 and not minio to be sure that it’s
         not a minio specific issue.