Hello folks,

it has been a while ( a year +) we have not used PUPs in our project
development process change.
That's a sign of having something we do not benefit from and this only
creates additional confusion and unnecessary complications.
We will no longer use this process and we are not going to replace this
with any other formal process for now - all the suggestions are being
openly and inclusively brought up during the open floor or via pulp-dev
email list. This has been working for our project and community quite well.

This is what is going to happen next unless I hear strong opinions against
proceeding further:
1. We are going to archive this repo https://github.com/pulp/pups
2. I have filed a documentation issue that will update docs to not mention
the PUP process https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7747. We will address that
during our next Docs Day.

Github repo will be archived on November 2nd, please express all the
objections, if any, by then.

Thank you!

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."