Thanks Randy, the CDN/metadata errors aren't showing up right now, so maybe it
was just a temporary fluke. I successfully synced right before the upgrade to
2.7, so I assumed the worse. :) In any case, I'll keep an eye on it for the
next couple of days to make sure the error doesn't return. And if there's any
other info I can provide to help get the email issue resolved, please let me
know.

Reece