Oleg, As I understand it rpm repositories don't support versioning, and
generally RHEL repos are constant being updated with new/better content.
Given that, unless there is a feed available for specifically RHEL 6.6 I
don't know of a way to do this today with Pulp.

One option is to sync a repo and don't resync it, allowing content to
represent a point in time snapshot of the remote repository.

-Brian