Hi,

I am trying to setup a central package repo for clients to include  RHEL 6 and
7, and CentOS 6 and 7.  I have found lots of simple examples documented where
folks are using Pulp to serve either RHEL, or CentOS, or other single distros,
but none for how to configure a more complex setup with multiple
distros/versions.  The issue I see is around being able to download RHEL
packages from a Pulp server built on a different distro like CentOS, or version
RHEL 6 or 7.

We have RHEL 6 and 7 systems which are all licensed properly, but we use CentOS
6 or 7 for less critical servers and just want to be able to perform periodic
updates on them all by updating dev/test environments, and waiting a month (for
verifying application integrity) before updating from the same set of packages
in production environments.

Is there a way to do this?  I can't even seem to tell if I can do this with
Satellite Server, but would prefer not to have to buy it as it would be
overkill in our environment?

Would someone please point me in the right direction?  Would love to see an
example config of something similar.

Thank you, and best regards,

Don Wolfe

Disclaimer: This communication and any attachments contain private,
confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information intended solely for the
Recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended Recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly
prohibited. If received in error, we apologize and ask that you please notify
the Sender by returning this e-mail and permanently deleting this communication
from your computer, including destruction of any printed copies. Any views
expressed herein are not necessarily those of the Company represented by this
e-mail source. No contracts, agreements or legally binding understandings may
be entered into solely by an e-mail communication.