The expectations are fine. I was point out on #pulp-docker just today
that the pulp2 implementation is excruciatingly slow (as in 40 seconds
to remove a single manifest) for large enough repositories.

So as long as the implementation is avoiding complicated database
queries in favor of maybe simpler approaches, I think these are
reasonable.