On 11.08.2017 10:09, Sathish Narasimman wrote:
Hi,

I want to switch the bluetooth profile using a dbus signal.

I was successful to send the dbus signal and process it in pulseaudio.

But unable to figure out how to use set_profile within PA.

Please help to understand the pulseaudio. I need to switch the profile
from a2dp to hsp and vice versa.

Thanks,
Sathish N

Hi,

I wonder what you are trying to achieve. You can use pactl or pacmd
to change the card profile manually and module-bluetooth-policy will
automatically switch profile for you in some situations See here:
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/Modules/#index36h3