Hi

I so sorry that I sent a lot of mails these days. Now I summarize all the
problems in this mail.

Device: IMX6DL
Kernel: 4.1.15
Environment: pulseaudio 8.0, alsa( alsactl -v : 1.1.0)

Reason:
    I used "mplayer" to play audio file in "system()" before (didn't open
pulseaudio).
    I want to optimized that so I use Qt function(based on pulseaudio).
    After I changed configuration to let the pulseaudio start when the system
startup and I play audio with Qt, I found the volume was mismatch when I
changed it in Qt function
    (*QSoundEffect::setVolume(), range:0.0 ~ 1.0, if volume is bigger than 0.1,
the voice would be biggest)
    So I used "mplayer -af volume=[-20, -10, 0, 10] XXX.wav" to test again,
then I found if the volume is bigger than -10, the voice would be biggest.

    I can attach the output of "paplay -v test.wav",but "aplay -Dplughw:0,0
test.wav"  just has a short "bit" voice either pulseaudio is opened or not.

I hope you can give me a hand again
PS: I also send a mail to alsa-user, you can follow it :
https://sourceforge.net/p/alsa/mailman/message/37005410/

Best Regards
Mihan