Hi all

Luke and I have been discussing road map over the next few months and
I'd like to propose an approach.

Stage 1 - 0.25.2

a. Unless show-stopper don't add any tickets to current 0.25.2 Roadmap
and perhaps triage some of the existing tickets
b. Look at an RC1 at end of November
c. Production release mid-December

Stage 2 - Rowlf (we can also argue about a version number too - should
this be 0.5? 0.7.0? Or does this represent 1.0?)

a.  Settle feature set for Rowlf.  Currently major features suggested are:

   1.  Replacement of the status, filebucket and puppetrun XMLRPC
terminuses with REST terminuses
   2.  Implemention of event system
   3.  Implement of "single" binary model al la git (puppet master,
puppet ca, puppet client, etc, etc)
   4.  Any other critical ones?

b.  Look to do an RC1 at mid-December?
c.  Production release in January