On 11/02/15 18:13, Trevor Vaughan wrote:
> Heh, that's probably because it's the third hit in the list when you
> search for Apache on the Forge.
>
> Is there a way for people to mark Forge modules as unmaintained?

Not as far as I know.  I ought to upload a new release with a big
warning in the README.  All I've done for the meantime is add a
"deprecated" tag, which isn't a big help.

There's a similar issue I have with augeasproviders.  Again I've yet to
update the README in domcleal/augeasproviders to indicate that
herculesteam/augeasproviders is the maintained version, but it would be
great to be able to mark this as such in the Forge, or even redirect to
another module.

--
Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Engineering