> can any one help me to work in puppet work..
>
> i am started working in puppetdb, i need to connect to puppetdb and access
> some fields.
>
> i have downloaded the puppet source code from the github, they mentioned
> some .pem files need to run the junit.

I'm not sure where we mention junit :-). We use clojure test which is
a lot like junit testing however. But junit is for development
testing, I'm not sure why this is needed if all you are trying to do
is install PuppetDB in your environment.

These pem files are normally sourced from the Puppet agent
installation on the existing system you are trying to install PuppetDB
on, and if an agent run has already happened on that server,
installation of the PuppetDB packages will automatically grab those
for use with PuppetDB. There is a tool called puppetdb-ssl-setup that
normally assists with this that is run as part of the post-install
steps.

> can any one tell me where to get these .pem files ?

So first and foremost, why are you downloading the source code for
PuppetDB? If your goal is to just have this installed in a production
scenario, you shouldn't use the source based version of PuppetDB if
you can avoid it.

Its far easier to follow the package or module based installation
instructions, I would step back and use those instead of the source
based installation instructions:

https://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb/2.2/install_via_module.html
https://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb/2.2/install_from_packages.html

Also - puppet-dev is really for development related questions, if your
questions are only related to the installation of PuppetDB - the forum
puppet-users is far better for this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/puppet-users

ken.