On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 8:19:23 AM UTC-7, Josh Cooper wrote:

> The PR triage for puppet/facter/hiera/puppet-server will be starting at 10:00
> AM PDT today at http://links.puppetlabs.com/pr-triage

Notes from today's PR triage are posted:
https://github.com/puppet-community/community-triage/blob/master/core/notes/2015-06-30.md
.

We merged several PRs (including 4 for native facter on openbsd, thanks
Jasper!) and had good discussions around filebuckets, static compiler, and
agent-side profiling. We'll be back next week at the usual time.

Josh

--
Josh Cooper
Developer, Puppet Labs

*PuppetConf 2015 <http://2015.puppetconf.com/> is coming to Portland,
Oregon! Join us October 5-9.*
*Register now to take advantage of the Early Adopter discount
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/puppetconf-2015-october-5-9-tickets-13115894995?discount=EarlyAdopter>
 *
*—**save $349!*