Hi,

My custom BMC provider manages the password of the bmc device on a physical
system.  While the password can be encrypted vi eyaml how can I keep the
password from showing up in the reports when the password changes.  Basically I
don’t want the following to occur.  Is there a way to suppress the logging of
this info?  Or is there a way to “munge/encrypt” the info being logged?  Oh,
and ‘123456’ is not the password to my luggage.

Notice: /Stage[main]/Main/Bmcuser[testuser]/userpass: userpass changed
'**Hidden**' to ‘123456'

Corey