On 2015-12-11 6:20, Trevor Vaughan wrote:
All,

Please disregard, the answer is source.file and source.line and works
MUCH better if you're not testing a function outside of a manifest set ;-).

Thanks,

Trevor

That is not the same as where a function is called from, it is container from which the evaluated code makes a call from.

For 4.x we have a ticket to make calling location available.

Question is: for what purpose is this needed? For errors? or for other purposes?

- henrik

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Trevor Vaughan <tvaug...@onyxpoint.com