On 23/02/16 23:31, Ben Ford wrote:
Would it be possible in this scheme to mark strict mode per class? I
could mark my own code as being strict and therefore get compile time
failures when I make a typo myself, but wouldn't have to enforce that on
all third party code.

Good idea, you probably also need to be able to override because you may want to assert the quality of things you are using from 3d parties, either report the issues or fix and contribute back.

- henrik

--

Visit my Blog "Puppet on the Edge"
http://puppet-on-the-edge.blogspot.se/