Hi Tim,

Just to follow up on this: We've released razor-server version 1.7.1, which
fixes the issue you encountered. Let me know if you need anything else from
our side, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Razor 1.7.1 release email is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/puppet-razor/G3Ru-_ucHGU

Scott