Hello,

I apologize if this has been answered previously. But I'm trying to create
automation for my physical server builds and I have no access to PXE or
DHCP. I have gotten to the point where I can load a custom iPXE image that
creates the network connection and does chainload the microkernel. However,
it looks like I'm stuck at that point now as the microkernel loses the
networking.

Is there a way to pass the networking info to the microkernel so it can
load via static IP?

Thanks,

Alan