Hi All,

I would like to pick your brains as to the best way to configure the
below senario within puppet.

I am currently configuring puppet for our environment and have
seperated development/back office from production through configuring
roles for each server to identify them as such.

What i need to be able todo is have the production servers only update
outside of office hours, but have the development/back office servers
update throughout the day.

What would be the best way to acheive this? I have thought about the
puppet schedule type, but can this be configured on roles/hosts? or
does it have to be added to classes?

Thanks for all your help.