The scenario is this:  developer needs, in an emergency situation, to
edit a file that is normally under puppet control (it's a conf file
for our java servlet engine).  I'm not around to help out, he may not
have root.

I'd fully want/expect this to generate a puppet error, at least in my
case, though this should be an option I'd imagine.  Again, basically
like 'unless' on the exec type...or 'onlyif' but with a negative
check..