(As there is no puppet-jobs list)

TomTom Services & Delivery is currently looking for new staff with Puppet experience at all levels from operations to architecture. Our Technical Operations team is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands and manages a large environment of Red Hat servers.

A few of my colleagues and I will be at Puppet Camp Europe at the end of the month and would like talk to passionate Linux engineers with knowledge and experience of configuration management systems who would be interested in working for TomTom.

If you are interested and will be at the event please get in touch before hand so we can arrange a meeting. If you're not going to Puppet Camp but are still think you're the sort of person we're looking for then we would certainly like to hear from you as well.

A full listing of our job openings can be found at http://www.tomtom.com/about/jobs/index.php?ID=3&Language=1

Best regards,

--
Douglas Fraser | Systems Engineer