I push out changes to puppet.conf using puppet.  (I have gsh as a backup for if
I really screw things up, but I've never had to use it yet.)  Is there any safe
and/or good way to restart puppet after a change is made o it's config?  I'm
assuming that just defining puppet as a service and subscribing to puppet.conf
is bad because it will stop puppet in the middle of a run which might make
other subscribes not work.

Anyone have advice?  I don't want to put puppet in cron if I can avoid it.
-Patrick Mohr