The hostname the client connects to, must match the name on the server's
certificate.  More info at:
http://groups.google.com/group/puppet-users/browse_thread/thread/8bcc83b7f52214db

On Jul 22, 2010, at 10:02 AM, WEB PAGE: http://www.dyarstraights.com (08/14/04)
WEB PAGE: http://www.livejournal.com/users/allyson13/ (08/14/04) David