Hi there,

This morning I noticed puppet agent, which was running in daemon mode
every 5 minutes since August 24th, is using 1.4GB of memory on all
hosts.  I was not experiencing that kind of memory usage with Puppet
0.24.  This is what 'top' reports:

23209 root      20   0 1511m 1.4g 2432 S    0 17.9 337:26.04 puppet

I know it is difficult to find out what's wrong just with an
observation like this, but I'd be glad to provide more details.  I'd
prefer not to run puppet in cron.

Thanks in advance,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot