Hi. I know that puppet for windows is in its basic stages but I've
been screwing around with it. I can get facter working. However one
error that it spits out is that: "Could not retrieve puppetversion:
Cannot determine basic system flavour."

When I try to run puppet, I get an error saying "ruby: No such file or
directory -- bin/puppetd (LoadError)"

Was wondering if anyone here has succeeded in getting puppet installed
on Windows? I've been following this document:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Puppet_Windows. Thanks!