Hello...

 I've been testing some new servers.  I'm using exported resources for
several configs (see other email on ssh_known_hosts), including the
nagios tyoes (very cool!).  Now I need to retire several test servers.
How do I 'properly' purge the exported data for these test servers from
the mysql DB on the puppetmaster?

/me not a SQL guru...

--
Christopher McCrory
To the optimist, the glass is half full.