On Jan 12, 2011 2:02 PM, "Patrick" <kc7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 2011, at 11:37 AM, <michael.itc...@ocfl.net> wrote:

>> I have already done the setup which  you mention below. I followed the
puppet-dashboard configuration guide to the tee,
>> which is why I’m surprised that this feature is not working. I have
verified that the puppet.conf entries on the client and
>> master are correct. I’m wondering if this problem is a bug? Thanks for
your help.

Well, I can assure you that HTTP reports going in to dashboard *can* work,
so while I can't rule out a bug it isn't as gross as never working at all.

> At this point, I don't think you're going to get much help unless you post
a lot more from your puppet.conf files.  For instance, we should be seeing
section names.  At this point, you're saying you did everything right, but
evidently something isn't right so that doesn't help us much.

This is pretty much on the money.  Can you post the config bits and the logs
from master and dashboard so we can see what they have to say about it?

Specifically, logs from an agent sending back the report to the master and
all. :)

Regards,
    Daniel